Sunday, April 24, 2011

Changes are coming!

Well, not dramatic. I'm getting really tired of the layout of the blog. I already got rid of that stupid wibiya toolbar at the bottom of the screen because it annoyed me. I'm going to try to make everything a bit more slimmed down, a cleaner look to the blog. Different background for sure, new content in the sidebars. It's gonna be a change for the better.

Ok ok I'll give you something else to look at.

Happy Easter! Hope you guys had a great time.

I tried Texoma today, really just a "Lets see if that fishfinder will work" trip for the newly returned fishfinder/GPS for the Diablo. I made 5 casts and caught nothing. No, the 385ci did NOT work. I can see the lake level is a little higher. That rain helped already!

A few days ago I took a trip to the Trinity in the Emotion. saw a lot of wildlife, including beavers, nutria, turtles, snakes, lizards, a raccoon, and a few herons. No fish, didn't even see any. I went to the pond above the launch site to finish the day and got a little Largemouth.

Yak rigged out.

Little bass

On Thursday I took the bike out to the Library canal. Caught a few greenies, bass, and a few nice bluegill.
Pretty good fight on my 4wt.

Well, stay tuned for more new content!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the new look and content. Love the kayak shot. That rig looks ready for anything.

    ReplyDelete