Thursday, January 27, 2011

Warmer today- and fishier

Got 3 little bass at the Library Pond today. It's amazing how coldwater bass fight so much harder than when the water's in the 70s and 80s. I also hooked something big that got be wrapped around something and broke off. Not sure what that was, but they bit in a little flurry of activity around dark. About 6:07 was when they turned on and I was hooking(not landing) something on every cast. Pretty good day. I had on the leech patern in picture 1 and when I lost that I put on a little streamer on a sickle jig hook. I like 50 degree days. Tomorrow it'll hit 60, and it's gonna be 75 friday!



Oh and an update. I'm messing around trying to connect facebook to here and bam- all of the comments disappeared. I can see them in the dashboard but you guys can't. I'm going to try to fix it, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Update- Booyah! I fixed it. I forgot to delete the widget and it was the widget that regulated commenting. Should be back to normal now.

    ReplyDelete