Friday, August 19, 2011

Check this out guys

Last week Brendan at Easy Canvas Prints contacted me asking me to try out a custom canvas print on their site. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted on day 1. The picture of my 8lb Largemouth from Fork at Camp Bass to go with the replica i'm getting. I ordered it and received it last night. I knew the quality would be really good but after getting it all I can say is WOW. It looks amazing!
I can't get the camera to show the true detail of the print. It's just great, i'm extremely happy with it. I was really impressed with how easy it was, it only took a few short minutes to design the print exactly how I wanted it. I'm definitely going to use them again soon. You guys should check them out soon too!
Here's a link to their site again. You can soon find them in the links section of the blog once I get done with it.

Look for a post around October 1st once I get the replica of both of them together.
Oh, the lighting isn't all that great here so i'm going to get a better pic in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment