Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trinity Swag

I fished a new pond I found on Google Earth today and caught one blue cat. This place is smack between California Crossing and the Lewisville Dam on the Elm Fork of the Trinity.


This may be my new favorite spot. Not only does it look great, but I heard that there are huge gar and some carp in here. I'm putting in my kayak as soon as I can to figure out the whole
deal about this place.

If you guys haven't already heard I got hurt. I dislocated and sprained my knee on tuesday. It sucks. I can't bend my knee and it's hard to walk. Well, it hasn't kept me from fishing so I'm still doing it. I hope I can actually get a carp tomorrow instead of blanking like I have been. oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Dude I feel for you. Keep on fishing!

    The Average Joe Fisherman

    ReplyDelete