Monday, December 20, 2010

Another creek day

Hit the creek again yesterday after one of the elusive Golden Redhorse I saw last time. I noticed right when I started to go down the little path I made to get down to the water that the water was clearer and there were more leaves. I got down to the water (before I put my waders on) and felt the water temp. It was colder, much colder. I saw the redhorse again but wasn't able to get it, it spooked almost immediately after I saw it. I fished a size 18 Beadhead Zebra Midge the whole time. I got several on it.






I got about 8 little longears, 6 or so little bluegill, a few greenies, and 1 Red Spotted sunfish. A pretty good day considering the water temp and water clarity spooked fish and made them really lethargic. A fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment